How To Submit A Guest Post:
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the contact from with a summary of what you want to write about. If you've already finished your article then you can go ahead and send us the completed article. Please keep in mind the guidelines below.
- Submit an original post, not one you have used or posted before on yours or another website. Ideally between 500-1000 words.
- Be yourself!
- Please use short paragraphs, but with enough detail to say what you need. Use sub-headings if needed.
- An image for your post. You may use your own, or get one from Creative Commons Images.
- If you are chosen we will ask you to write a brief bio of yourself, along with a photo. If you have a blog, you can include that if you would like along with the link.
- Please re-read your post for clarity, grammar, voice and relevance.
- Pray Pray Pray. Ask God to lead you as you write, and what He wants to say through you! Let Him lead you!
- We will do our best to reply as fast as we can!
- When we receive your submission, you will also be notified of the date we will start to communicate on certain aspects like dates to hand in your article and when it will be up online :)
- All articles may be edited for length, style, tone etc.
- We will not publish posts that appear to only to be promoting a product or you personally.
- We encourage you to share your posts with your community.
Write to us! We'd love to answer your questions!